Jeep Gladiator Technology
Jeep Gladiator is the latest addition to the Jeep family of vehicles. Jeeps are well loved and rightly so for their rugged durability. They are built tough and can be driven tough. The Jeep Gladiator is another mid-sized pickup truck produced by the Jeep division of Stellantis North America Inc (formerly FCA US). It was formally launched at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show along with the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Here’s what we know about the Jeep Gladiator:
– Jeep Gladiator is one of the largest pickup trucks. At almost 20 metres long, it is one of the biggest pickups. Like the other new gliders, the Jeep Gladiator also has a retractable hardtop. However, the Jeep Gladiator has distinctively different trim and better body style that set it apart from other jeeps. Its bed is designed to fit two big radiators instead of one, for better heat dissipation and performance.
– The design and layout of the Jeep Gladiator’s cabin is modern and sporty without losing any details. The new gladiator has been optimised to provide the best of today’s design and utility features. Large openings in the fascia allow easy access to the interiors. Jeep has teamed up with Covercraft to provide interior cover customisation options including hood vents and roof pockets. Standard accessories include Jeep bumpers, Jeep headlamps, rear window defroster, Jeep Mirrors, Jeep spoilers, Jeep mud flaps, side skirts, fog lights, brake lights, CD/DVD players, power locks, Jeep radio equipment and CD changer.
– Jeep Gladiator comes in two variants. It is either equipped with the standard Jeep instrument cluster or the Jeep Gladiator Safety Group (which includes the optional Jeep Adaptive Cruise Control). Both the packs come with standard front airbags as well as side and rear seat side airbags. The safety features of the Jeep Gladiator include front and rear seat side airbags, side curtain airbags, front and rear side crush zones, front and rear seat knee pads, seat side crumples, seat plank breaks, seat belt pretensioners, adjustable front side airbags, and variable ride height. Some models except the Gladiator also feature front and rear seat side curtain airbags. The Gladiator offers great value for money as it has excellent safety features, has good fuel efficiency, as well as excellent build quality and reliability.
– The third variant of the Jeep Gladiator includes the Limited model. This model is the most popular amongst customers owing to its stylish design and good utility. It is slightly larger than the Gladiator and offers upholstery as standard on all models except the Limited Sport variant which is available with leather as the main material. This vehicle model has standard hard top and vinyl upholstery and is the perfect choice for those looking for a nice looking truck. Despite this the Limited offers great performance and offers good value for money.
– The fourth variant of the Jeep Gladiator includes the base sport version. The base model is the cheapest among the various trim levels and comes in a pick-up truck bed, a sump, and the usual bull bar. It has all the basic Jeep Gladiator functionality and is easy to operate and handle. The sport trim models are the most expensive offering real instrumentation like floor mats, a rocker board, full roof vents, integral side airbags, and a remote starter. These trim levels are the ideal choice for true blue Off Road adventure seekers.
– The fifth and final trim level of the Jeep Gladiator includes the U Connect touchscreen menu. The u connect screen is an electronic control system that provides drivers with real-time safety and functionality information, including speed, braking, turning, and other driving related items. The u connect screen is attached to the front grill of the Jeep Gladiator and can be operated by a small button press. It is designed to provide drivers with easy access to important Jeep Gladiator driver information including vehicle condition and hazard status. The u connect screen can also be used to change the interior color of the Jeep.
With such advanced technology, the Jeep Gladiator really offers a remarkable driving experience. You can choose from many exciting color schemes, such as the original black and red color schemes, which are both visually striking, and the newer tan and white color schemes, which are even more eye catching due to the different shade of whiteness. You can even buy the exclusive Jeep Gladiator Limited Slipstream model that incorporates a sporty look along with a high performance sound system. All these models make an excellent choice when it comes to Off Road Jeep Vehicle. If you are considering buying a Jeep Gladiator for your daily driving needs, then you should consider all of the above options to ensure that you get the best possible experience.